- 19 mg/g Ivermectin
- 238 mg/g Praziquantel
Promectin Plus Mini Allwormer Paste is available in two presentations, one for adult Horses, and one for Foals and Ponies. Each is designed as a single-use tube so the full dose in the tube is delivered in one go - which means no dial-a-dose partial delivery.
Promectin Plus Mini Allwormer Paste for Horses in formulated for horses in the liveweight range of 300kg to 600kg. Promectin Plus Mini Allwormer Paste for Foals and Ponies is formulated for animals in the liveweight range of 150kg to 300kg. Both types deliver a palatable paste which is readily accepted by the horse. In fact, due to the low-volume dose and easily concealed mini-tune, the horse will often be dosed before realising what has happened.
At the recommended dose level, Promectin Plus Mini Allwormer Paste controls the following ivermectin or praziquantel susceptible parasites:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata, A. magna, Paranoplocephala mamillana(adult and immature, heads and segments)
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages), S. edentatus (adults and tissue stages), S. equinus (adults) and Triodontophorus spp (adults)
- Small Stronglyes: including benzimidazole resistant strains of Cyathostomum spp, Cylicocyclusspp, Cylicostephanus spp, Cylicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
- Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adult